Every Board Walk plank tile is hand-made and because of the natural materials, unique.
Differences in color, structure, texture and surface dappling are typical and enhance the natural character of the decking.
- No structural substructure needed, can be laid on gravel or hardcore sub-base.
- More durable and resistant than solid wood to weathering or decay.
- Low thermal expansion, even at high temperatures
- Non-slip (slip resistance class R11)
- Not susceptible to water damp or becoming slimy under dew conditions.
- Natural wood grain and color shading effects
- Unique surface hardness – no pressure dents