Every Board Walk plank tile is hand-made and because of the natural materials, unique.
Differences in color, structure, texture and surface dappling are typical and enhance the natural character of the decking.
- No structural substructure needed, can be laid on gravel or hardcore sub-base.
- More durable and resistant than solid wood to weathering or decay.
- Low thermal expansion, even at high temperatures
- Non-slip (slip resistance class R11)
- Not susceptible to water damp or becoming slimy under dew conditions.
- Natural wood grain and color shading effects
- Unique surface hardness – no pressure dents
|Shape in mm
||Thickness in mm
||Radius in mm
|160 X 2500||80||Magnum||182||2.5||1.5|
|180 X 2500||80||Magnum||182||2.2||1.5|
|200 X 2500||80||Magnum||182||2||1.5|
|220 X 2500||80||Magnum||182||1.8||1.5|
Product Technical Documentation (Downloadable)
PERFORMANCE TESTING METHODOLOGY - CONCRETE
Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.